Tuesday 31 July 2012

How to Get Your Daughter to Let You Brush Her Hair

Darling Daughter has koala ear hair today!

Demonstrated by the photo. Bit lopsided for my liking but I was in a rush for work and who knows what it would be like if daddy did it!

The other week she had dinosaur tail hair, to match her dinosaur t-shirt! A ponytail with three plaits coming out of it!

Darling daughter HATES having her hair brushed and tied back! But if I leave it down it bugs her because it gets in her face! As well as that she tends to pop her food in it for later. So in an effort to get her to let me do it with out a screaming match I am making up nonsense so she'll let me at her!

I'm getting to be quite imaginative with the tales I spin her in order to get tasks she hates done!





No comments:

Post a Comment