Saturday 20 October 2012

Saturday is Caption Day 20th October 2012

We had a cheeky wee holiday to Wellington last weekend ... First family holiday and we went 1 hour down the road! It may not seem adventurous but there is so much to do we had an awesome time.

Maisie's first sentence when we got home was ... 'I miss the Hotel mummy'. So cute, she was intrigued by her first hotel experience and behaved really well as did her brother.

We got loads of great pictures which I'll share over the next few weeks but I just love this one of her while she was playing at being mummy while her brother was in the bath ...


I think she is actually saying 'look at my baby he's splashing, aargh mummy he's splashing me mummy!!!'


I'm pretty sure that you lovely blog readers out there can put better words in her mouth.



I'm linking this up to the #SatCap Queen over at Mammasaurus.



14 comments:

  1. Mummy I think he's done a wee in the bath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I hate to think how many times he probably does when she's in with him!

      Delete
  2. It's alright mum go and put your feet up I've got this sorted

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mummy, why is the water turning Yellow?? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mummy you are having a bath if you think I am washing his bottom too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can have your baby back now Mummy, he won't stop splashing me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So funny, it's ok if she's splashing him but other way round and she goes crazy!

      Delete
  6. I'm just going to turn that handle and see what happens...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didnt know he had a brown log bath toy mummy x

    ReplyDelete