Saturday 16 February 2013

... get fitter, eat healthier, drink less, have fun with the kids... DAY 46


Get Fitter

My friend and fellow triathlete (ha!) attempted the full course this morning! Not sure who was most awesome! Us for doing it or her Husband for watching her two kids and mine!

Swim - bit scared going in so early in the day! Thought it was lovely and warm in the shallow bit once we got swimming it was bloody chilly! For some reason I managed to swim deeper and deeper! I stopped short of the finish, I was scared coz there was something splashing next to me! Turns out it was me!

Bike - had a shot on Lovely Hubbies bike today! It felt so much better but my chum was still much faster! Gonna have to go for glory on the day!

Run - we talked for most of the run! Something I wouldn't normally be able to do! I also didn't want to die/spew at the end! In fact I fancied another swim to cool off!
I'm registered today! So I am fully committed! Registration, Tri-pants and bungee/toggle laces I'm good to go!




Eat Healthier
  • I'm not a good Brekkie eater but coz I knew I was training I tried to force down some toast.
  • Morning tea after Tri was restore drink and protein shake.
  • Baked potato for lunch.
  • Arrow root biccies for afternoon tea.
  • Pasta, courgette, cherry tomatoes, bacon for dinner.

Drink Less (Alcohol, More Water)
  • House warming party tonight so I had a couple of glasses of bubbles.
  • 2 litres of water.

Have Fun With The Kids

I was a bit worried they would be all funned out after their daddy daycare morning but we managed some ...
  • Block building fun.
  • A scooter outing.
  • Archie has an interest in the iPad at the moment so I have downloaded a couple of baby iPad bashing Apps so he can have a play!
  • We took them to a house warming party where we courted a future babysitter! A lovely 13 year old who took great delight in entertaining the bums! Happy babies with there new chum!






No comments:

Post a Comment