Wonder if this tip is true, does anyone know?!?
Best just warn you folks! I'm in a mood! Not really got time for anyone! My head hurts, my throat hurts and everyone is annoying! I also feel like I could sleep for a week! Hopefully a good sleep tonight will make my fettle better tomorrow! I'm going to have to start setting an alarm to go to bed! I am getting later and later, there's always a good film on and once I start tinkering around on the Internet I can't stop!
As promised though I am back on it today despite my bad mood! I think if I hadn't got any exercise in my mood would have been worse!
- 2 .5km run to the swimming pool ...
- 1km swim. It's been a while since I've been in the pool and it was great! I've got a bad shoulder and freestyle has aggravated it! Another factor not helping my mood! It really restricts me when it plays up!
- 2.5km walk with the dog.
So I've exercised my running muscle, my bike muscle and my swimming muscle! Anyone guess what I have in my sights!?!?!
- Leftover cheesy quinoa for Brekkie!
- Protein shake with strawberries, banana and spinach. I made an extra big one and it was my lunch. (By the way this whole time I have a,so been putting my spirulina, chlorella and barley grass powder in my smoothie).
- Some nuts for afternoon tea.
- A few bites of The Cherubs leftover peanut butter sarnies.
- Pasta with mushrooms, courgettes, bacon and a creamy garlic and pesto sauce for dinner
My cousin is into body building and the like. He has just joined twitter and was tweeting about oats, water and protein powder in the microwave for a muscle meal! Might have to try it for a change from the protein shake smoothie! Please note I do not want to be a body builder but I do know that protein is good for after a workout to help the body recover and feed your muscles!
Drink Less (alcohol, more water)
- Zero alcohol ... So far. I may have a spritzer after dinner.
- About 2.5 litres of water.
Have Fun With The Kids
Both babies had quite a big nap today! Once they were refreshed and fed we headed to a friends house. The Daddies went out kayaking and the kids played in the garden! The mummies and to referee the older girls and watch the little ones didn't crack there heads open or drown in the paddling pool!
Darling Daughter had great fun playing in the paddling pool, jumping on the trampoline and playing with the water table! All things we have at home but that she never looks at!
No weigh in tomorrow, I weigh in at work and we are closed for the public holiday. I'll do it on Tuesday, fingers crossed I'm still going the right way! I don't feel like I've had as good a week but ill just have to wait and see what the scales say ..